REGISTRATION, ADMISSION & WITHDRAWAL
ACADEMIC YEAR APRIL TO MARCH & ELEGIBILITY CRITERIA
Students who have passed the examination of a class form an English Medium School shall be eligible for admission to the next higher class.
Students should have attained the age as under for the class to which admission is sought as on 1st Apr.
First Registrations in the school
Admission for classes Nursery to VII will be done in accordance with the CBSE norms. As prescribed for time to time.
A written test for class IX onwards will be conducted to test the basic acumen of the child. Admission will be done on the basis of qualifying exam results; Performance in interview and test. Decision of School Authorities shall be final and binding.
Admissions are normally made before the beginning of the academic session from April to March every year.
After the publication of the list for the selected students, admission form duly filled, along with Birth Certificate, Photos, Mark Sheet and Transfer Certificate (TC) from institute last attended (as applicable ), will be submitted, by the parents.
Some seats are reserved for management recommended students provided they are otherwise eligible to be admitted.
No admission will be made after the seats are full in the classes for which admission is sought.
The School reserves the right to remove the name of any student form the roll for:
- Arrears of fees for more than two months.
- Continuous absence of the student for more then 10 days without notice.
- Irregular attendance, Lack of attention to studies or playing truant.
- If the student fails in the annual examination twice in the same class, beyond class IX.
- Misconduct on the part of the Parents/Students.
The school reserve the right to expel any student whose conduct is harmful to other students or damages the fair name of the school. Immorality in words or deeds, willful damage to school property, grave insubordination, contempt of authority, unsatisfactory progress, involvement in acts of crime or violence inside or outside the school etc. are sufficient grounds for expulsion from the school.
- Withdrawal forms are available at the school office. The form should be filled in completely and submitted to the office. The office, after completing all formalities will prepare the transfer certificate and issue the transfer certificate after three days and not on the same day.
- Duplicate copies of transfer certificate are not ordinarily issued. In special cases such certificates will be issued after verification, on payment of 50/- . An affidavit should be filed regarding duplicate T.C.
- No admission will be made after the seats are full in the classes for which admission is sought.